FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  <strong>Gallery</strong>Gallery  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INDEX PAGE

Poszukujemy osób, które jeśli mają ku temu ochotę zajęły się publicystyką, recenzjami płyt muzycznych, korektą stylistyczną tekstów, redagowaniem biografii zespołów, newsami oraz wszystkim tym, co wam przyjdzie do głowy, a uważacie, iż powinno znaleźć swoje miejsce na portalu. kontakt: admin@darknation.eu
Ostatnio na forum
1. Forum zdechło?
04-02-18, 04:25 - Piottr
3. Ambient Collage #8
30-11-16, 02:06 - yy28
4. Ambient Collage #7
29-05-16, 21:05 - yy28
5. Mgla (The Mist)
04-05-16, 15:00 - Vexatus
6. Achaja
04-05-16, 14:54 - Vexatus
Forum Index » About the site » Reviews » Diary Of Dreams - Freak Perfume (Limited Edition) (2002)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ergo
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: 18-07-2005, 17:36    Post subject: Diary Of Dreams - Freak Perfume (Limited Edition) (2002) Quote selected Reply with quote

"And maybe I'll be better off without you
You left me here with all my thoughts..."

Adrian Hates’s project is one of my favourites. Diary of Dreams creates an unforgettable atmosphere of seclusion and reflection. The group have achieved harmony in creating beautiful compositions combined with dance beats. This is why the material on this album appeals both to the listener in seclusion of his cave and to the groups of dancers on the dance floors.

I won’t elaborate and analyse each and every track. I’ll just say that if you liked the previous productions of this band, this one will also be to your taste. However, the tracks are faster and they are surely more dance-like than the previous ones… Frontman’s vocal sounds really nice and it takes us into the nooks of his mind. Hates claims that mainly his dreams provide him the inspiration… That’s why his lyrics are full of metaphors, there are sometimes hard to understand… they seduce the listeners with their mystery.

Through some more melancholic, I would even say “dreamy” compositions like “Chrysalis” and melodious “Rebellion”, to “Play God!” that is more elevated and full of pathos, we finally come to my favourite composition of this album “She And Her Darkness”. I don’t know what exactly the musicians of Diary of Dreams do, but I know one thing for sure – their art can make me feel deeply melancholic… I think this music has always been aimed at people that “experience” what they hear. That’s why I love this band that like no other is able to make me completely lose contact with reality (without any stimulants :P). Oh, and that’s just the end of the last track…

You are invited to the cloudy, grey world of passion drawn by the Diary musicians…

CD 1
1. Traum:A [06:09]
2. The curse [05:34]
3. O'brother sleep [04:59]
4. Chrysalis [06:00]
5. Traumtänzer [04:46]
6. Rebellion [05:38]
7. Bastard [04:30]
8. AmoK [05:12]
9. She [04:34]
10. Verdict [06:40]
11. Play God! [04:58]
12. She and her darkness [05:39]
13. The Curse (Freak-Edit) [04:40]
14. Amok (DJ Gb: Shock Mix) [05:09]
15. Stranger Than Rebellion [02:53]

8/10

Diary Of Dreams - Freak Perfume.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.23 KB
 Viewed:  12576 Time(s)

Diary Of Dreams - Freak Perfume.jpg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name Tlen login
Forum Index » About the site » Reviews » Diary Of Dreams - Freak Perfume (Limited Edition) (2002)

Jump to: