FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  <strong>Gallery</strong>Gallery  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INDEX PAGE

Poszukujemy osób, które jeśli mają ku temu ochotę zajęły się publicystyką, recenzjami płyt muzycznych, korektą stylistyczną tekstów, redagowaniem biografii zespołów, newsami oraz wszystkim tym, co wam przyjdzie do głowy, a uważacie, iż powinno znaleźć swoje miejsce na portalu. kontakt: admin@darknation.eu
Ostatnio na forum
1. Forum zdechło?
04-02-18, 04:25 - Piottr
3. Ambient Collage #8
30-11-16, 02:06 - yy28
4. Ambient Collage #7
29-05-16, 21:05 - yy28
5. Mgla (The Mist)
04-05-16, 15:00 - Vexatus
6. Achaja
04-05-16, 14:54 - Vexatus
Forum Index » About the site » Reports » Darkbeat IV 2007-02-16
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khocico

PostPosted: 19-02-2007, 12:16    Post subject: Darkbeat IV 2007-02-16 Quote selected Reply with quote

The fourth edition of Darkbeat was under Red Emprez rule and I must admit it was a very interesting event: musically, scenically and... socially.

The evening started with a concert of MonsterGod and as I noticed they already got their fans in Wroclaw as the people were enthusiastically dancing by the scene.
As to the concert: there were no surprises: it was energetic, lively and dynamic gig – perfect start of the club night. What I personally see as a great advantage of MonsterGod concerts is the attitude of the musicians to their shows: no artificial blast, no „I'm-the-artist-look-up-me” behaviour – they have fun with their music as much (or even more) as their audience, so pleasure of participation in their concerts doubles.

Next Red Emprez appeared on the stage. The band gave quite a lot of concerts both in Poland and abroad last year, e.g in Poznan at Blue Moon Festival supporting Minerve or in Lodz with Das Ich. They played for the first time in Wroclaw though and got a very warm reception: during their concert a real dance floor riots started so as I gather people enjoyed their music a lot. Aside from their hits of “Clubgirls and Poofs” :“Caress Me” and “Pussy Lover” they also played songs of the new album, which – I hope - will be released soon. The components that make the music of Red Emprez so wonderful are: magnificent vocal and catchy, changeable melodies so the whole may either give you kicks, make your hips swing or help you to fall asleep : depending on which song you choose to listen to. Apart from that Red Emprez means also unique atmosphere of concerts: dim light and lots of smoke of cigarettes so that the whole gets a bit club mode.

After the concerts there was an extremely energetic after party led by hosts: Darkbeat team (Frail and Zielony) and the invited guests: EKD of WFE, Attack of Bloodlust Team and Bagiennik of Electroperversion. The sets – in my opinion – were smashing, so my general impression is very good.

And so that was Darkbeat no 4 ...as you see each edition is different so it makes me wonder what will be next (OK, I'll spare you 'quo vadis Darkbeat' waffle:) and what the form of next editions will be like...

Darkbeat Festival http://www.darkbeat.pl/
Red Emprez http://redemprez.com/RED_EMPREZ/
MonsterGod http://monstergod.com/

the text published under permission of http://yesternight.pl

53115.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.15 KB
 Viewed:  13316 Time(s)

53115.png

Forum Index » About the site » Reports » Darkbeat IV 2007-02-16

Jump to: