FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  <strong>Gallery</strong>Gallery  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INDEX PAGE

Poszukujemy osób, które jeśli mają ku temu ochotę zajęły się publicystyką, recenzjami płyt muzycznych, korektą stylistyczną tekstów, redagowaniem biografii zespołów, newsami oraz wszystkim tym, co wam przyjdzie do głowy, a uważacie, iż powinno znaleźć swoje miejsce na portalu. kontakt: admin@darknation.eu
Ostatnio na forum
1. Forum zdechło?
04-02-18, 04:25 - Piottr
3. Ambient Collage #8
30-11-16, 02:06 - yy28
4. Ambient Collage #7
29-05-16, 21:05 - yy28
5. Mgla (The Mist)
04-05-16, 15:00 - Vexatus
6. Achaja
04-05-16, 14:54 - Vexatus
Forum Index » General chat » Body ART
Goto page 1, 2  Next »
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NocturnalGirl
Współpracownik

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: 13-11-2004, 17:21    Post subject: Body ART Quote selected Reply with quote

What do you think about Body ART- tatoos, piercing (do you know other forms of changing your body)??Do you have some of them. Tell about it, and if you want ;] -- > show us
Myst

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: 13-11-2004, 20:35    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

I like them. I don't have any tattoos yet, but i have pierced left nipple, ear and soon I will be piercing tongue. I have yet tattoo pattern, but now I don't have money to do it now. I like this sport, especially piercing, 'cauce I don't have any tattoos yet bu I think when I've got one, I wil be like it to. :)
tanagranoizz

PostPosted: 21-11-2004, 12:22    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

Too bad it's permanent. It's unsettling to know that someday you might get tired of it.
Otherwise, yeah, people should be able to do whatever pleases them.
Gladwyn

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: 18-01-2005, 13:37    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

Tattoos, piercing - good, but to satisfy yourself, not others. Remember to always be true to yourself...
Diablo

PostPosted: 18-01-2005, 15:39    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

i love tattoos but don't have any yet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Myst

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: 18-01-2005, 17:51    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

Gladwyn wrote:
Tattoos, piercing - good, but to satisfy yourself, not others. Remember to always be true to yourself...

Yes, especially when I have my nipple pierced. Almost all the time it's covered with shirts or some else clothes, but it gives satisfaction to myself.

Diablo wrote:
i love tattoos but don't have any yet

I Don't have any yet too but I also like it very much. Now I have a great picture and soon It will be painted on my skin. Maybe you don't have any tattoos because you don't find any picture that you like yet?
djHypnos

PostPosted: 13-09-2005, 05:08    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

i don't have and i don't like piercing .... but i have tattoos .... 6.
they were made 6 years ago and right now i'm still love my tattoos .... and i always love 'em... it's permanent, i know .... maybe thats why i like'em. the tattoos was made for me and for others ... almost time they are covered but i dont care ... i like my tattoos :p
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Gothycka Mucha

PostPosted: 13-09-2005, 13:27    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

I never had and never wanted to have tattoes. If somebody wanted that, that's ok, but I'm not keen on it. And the same story is with piercings.
Further, I don't like piercing in other places than ears (3 in one is enough!), girls looking like christmas trees aren't for me ;)
Aaricia_de_Goth
Redaktor

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: 13-09-2005, 21:39    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

I agree with Mucha , tatoos are fine , but piercing ,especially face is....awful. I don't approve of that , maybe because I see so many people with holes in their faces , let's say 7 holes in each ear ( it's really abominable), 1 or more in the nose, 1 in a chin , an eyebrow and a tongue.Let's say frankly, few people look good in it ,and yet so many do it.....
Recently I saw a tatoo made by the laser ..... that is a total crap I must say. It looks like a sun burning , it's awful, like a wound....But ,on the whole ,everyone does what they want to do...and that's the most important thing.:)
Perfect Witch
Redaktor

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: 28-09-2005, 07:40    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

and I agree with Mucha and Aaricia :)

Aaricia_de_Goth wrote:
like a wound

not only laser tatoos look like wounds... tatoos generally look good only for some time... have you ever seen a forty-year-old woman with a tatoo from her youth? it's grotesque and disgusting...

I've seen the most tatooed and pierced woman in GB, she was over fifty and she had tatoos and rings absolutely everywhere and she looked like an old and wrinkled alien :|

Myst wrote:
Maybe you don't have any tattoos because you don't find any picture that you like yet?

the worst thing is that what I like now, I may not like in ten years time cause our tastes change constantly... and the tatoo will be there like a sad reminder of the past... of course you can remove it but it costs a fortune and still there is always some scar left...

tatoos are the decisions for, even if not for the whole life, than for almost the whole of it, and I don't think people are ever prepared to make such decisions
TheCureForSin

PostPosted: 01-10-2005, 09:49    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

I was into piercing for a while, but got bored with it after a few years. Plus, not anything else I really want! I have 11 piercings hanging around and 1 tattoo (Star Wars Imperial Navy!! pwn'd!)

Someday I'll get back into it when I get the money to spend.
yaya_boo

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: 27-04-2007, 19:20    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

i want to pierce my nose but my mom will kick me out. i only want to do it for a weekend or something. i just want to know what it feels like to have it done. but she wont have it at all. i might end up spending a weekend with a friend and doing it then lol...
i love body art tho. sometimes people do go over board, i live in LA and i see all sorts of sh**. but its personal taste and really not my business.
i do think people should be more open to other's body art and not think the person is a devil worshiper because they have a pierced eyebrow and lip...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
ANTAL

PostPosted: 27-04-2007, 22:37    Post subject: Re: Body ART Quote selected Reply with quote

NocturnalGirl wrote:
What do you think about Body ART- tatoos, piercing (do you know other forms of changing your body)??Do you have some of them. Tell about it, and if you want ;] -- > show us

...tatoos only... but interesting.
AgentJohnny006

PostPosted: 06-05-2007, 00:03    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

body art + me = no
yaya_boo

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: 06-05-2007, 01:04    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

AgentJohnny006 wrote:
body art + me = no

lol...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Goto page 1, 2  Next »
Forum Index » General chat » Body ART

Jump to: