FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  <strong>Gallery</strong>Gallery  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INDEX PAGE

Poszukujemy osób, które jeśli mają ku temu ochotę zajęły się publicystyką, recenzjami płyt muzycznych, korektą stylistyczną tekstów, redagowaniem biografii zespołów, newsami oraz wszystkim tym, co wam przyjdzie do głowy, a uważacie, iż powinno znaleźć swoje miejsce na portalu. kontakt: admin@darknation.eu
Ostatnio na forum
1. Forum zdechło?
04-02-18, 04:25 - Piottr
3. Ambient Collage #8
30-11-16, 02:06 - yy28
4. Ambient Collage #7
29-05-16, 21:05 - yy28
5. Mgla (The Mist)
04-05-16, 15:00 - Vexatus
6. Achaja
04-05-16, 14:54 - Vexatus
Forum Index » General chat » Music » Nuclear Nation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atrocious

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: 21-02-2008, 20:54    Post subject: Nuclear Nation Quote selected Reply with quote

hello i'm atrocious just registered to your forums! i have found many interesting topics in here but there are some topics that are in polish so i cant understand but anyway doesnt mater!
i want to introduce you an one man band coming from the island of cyprus called NUCLEAR NATION:
Nuclear Nation is a solo project exploring feelings like pain, hate, anger, sadness and human death through digital and analogue sounds and music. The artistic style of Nuclear Nation can be described from the artist as horror ambient, noise experimenting the human soul and its reactions in a variety of feelings.
The unknown creature behind this project is a human called Maniac. Using a secret Identity he deliverers to you the most cannibalistic sounds of his soul.
This solo project exists since the day Maniac lost the most precious thinks he got in life and now the only thing left to him is his sound. You will find Maniac inside your soul whispering for you to put an end to the human life and come with him to other levels of conspiracy.
Currently the band has released one demo and has participate into one compilation disk! All of his stuff is free for download! As i was informed by maniac he has just finished with his new EP which will be released over the internet within the following weeks and will be also available for free download. At his myspace you can hear a new track called misanthropic elize coming from his upcoming album.
Lastly i was asked from maniac to post that he is searching for reviewers to review his demo and now his upcoming EP. So if any zines, magazines and others are interested in reviewing or making an interview with him to contact him through his myspace or through me!
Thank you all guys for your attention
link to his official site: http://www.myspace.com/nuclearnation
atrocious

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: 17-03-2008, 15:17    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

KIF

PostPosted: 01-05-2008, 22:00    Post subject: hi Quote selected Reply with quote

nice subject!!;)
D-Vision

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: 04-11-2008, 16:37    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

I heard Nuclear Nation and I like it!
shon michal

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: 08-09-2014, 09:06    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

I also listen about "Nuclear Nation" and your thread is also very nice i like it good job
Forum Index » General chat » Music » Nuclear Nation

Jump to: