FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  <strong>Gallery</strong>Gallery  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INDEX PAGE

Poszukujemy osób, które jeśli mają ku temu ochotę zajęły się publicystyką, recenzjami płyt muzycznych, korektą stylistyczną tekstów, redagowaniem biografii zespołów, newsami oraz wszystkim tym, co wam przyjdzie do głowy, a uważacie, iż powinno znaleźć swoje miejsce na portalu. kontakt: admin@darknation.eu
Ostatnio na forum
1. Forum zdechło?
04-02-18, 04:25 - Piottr
3. Ambient Collage #8
30-11-16, 02:06 - yy28
4. Ambient Collage #7
29-05-16, 21:05 - yy28
5. Mgla (The Mist)
04-05-16, 15:00 - Vexatus
6. Achaja
04-05-16, 14:54 - Vexatus
Forum Index » About the site » Articles » Interview with Stefania Dimmen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gothycka Mucha

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: 29-08-2005, 22:40    Post subject: Interview with Stefania Dimmen Quote selected Reply with quote

1. How did you think to come and visit us here in Bucharest?
First of all thanks for the opportunity to express myself.
From my childhood years I had a vision one day to visit your beautiful magical place. So after many years when Stefania Dimmen was born and after the encouraging supportion of my greek gothic friends I realized that this was the time. I visited the castle of Vlad Chepes (Ha! Ha!)

2. How did you find the audience at VIKING club?

They seemed little surprised but fascinating and little minutes during my performance I felt like home. I must tell you that I have received e-mails from people whom they didn't catch the show and they were disappointed. What can I say ? They seemed to like my songs from "To know you". Note that this was my first live gig outside Greece.

3. Tell us some things about your action

I have performed in the past playback in PARIS at JOY'S CLUB XXX (near Moulin rouge) and in 2002 I was support to CLAN OF XYMOX. Great experience for both. My personal live & playback performances in the city of Athens will be unforgettable for everyone. One sad point is that I still haven't found a label to release my 5 works until now. And I must tell you that im not interested I'm more into live gigs because I like contacting with people. I am the manager at all. Recently I wrote a book "DIAVOLOSPERMA" in which you can learn more about me, when it will be released. I'm also playing piano and I have a new unreleased piano material which is something I'm planning to provide sometime soon.

4. What do you want to say to the gothics here in Romania?

To be side ourselves, to live and dream in their own worlds, to be independent, to have health, kind regards, and who knows maybe in the future I will come again to see you!!

normal_1475.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  16.55 KB
 Viewed:  41770 Time(s)

normal_1475.jpg

Andersan

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: 18-11-2014, 12:29    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

To see some photos from The history of industrial music event, visit please http://www.hypnos.go.ro .... on the News page you can see the link to the pics or under Gallery page.

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest sql server - pass4sure and best quality testking and microsoft pdf - braindumps.com pass guarantee Southern California Institute of Architecture and Florida Southern College.
Forum Index » About the site » Articles » Interview with Stefania Dimmen

Jump to: