FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  <strong>Gallery</strong>Gallery  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INDEX PAGE

Poszukujemy osób, które jeśli mają ku temu ochotę zajęły się publicystyką, recenzjami płyt muzycznych, korektą stylistyczną tekstów, redagowaniem biografii zespołów, newsami oraz wszystkim tym, co wam przyjdzie do głowy, a uważacie, iż powinno znaleźć swoje miejsce na portalu. kontakt: admin@darknation.eu
Ostatnio na forum
1. Forum zdechło?
04-02-18, 04:25 - Piottr
3. Ambient Collage #8
30-11-16, 02:06 - yy28
4. Ambient Collage #7
29-05-16, 21:05 - yy28
5. Mgla (The Mist)
04-05-16, 15:00 - Vexatus
6. Achaja
04-05-16, 14:54 - Vexatus
Forum Index » About the site » Articles » STEFANIA DIMMEN (excerpt from DIAVOLOSPERMA book)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gothycka Mucha

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: 22-09-2005, 12:29    Post subject: STEFANIA DIMMEN (excerpt from DIAVOLOSPERMA book) Quote selected Reply with quote

STEFANIA DIMMEN (excerpt from "DIAVOLOSPERMA" book)

DARING

I had 1.800 Euro which I gave as soon as I got there for a super-luxurious house at the most expensive quarter of England, Wimpleton.

During the day time I was dressing as a rock star that I was and I was looking for record companies and at night I was working at the Sussex garden where I built up my reputation as a whore to gorgeous black people, Arabs and a few English men. I started working as a sexy ice girl at Soho as a porter in a very expensive erotic club in which I only dance, but damn! Out in the cold again. If you are born from poor pricks...

The girls loved me and were staring at me from head to toe. But I can say that I felt being a part of a group there with those people. A fist. We are all the servants of this glorious place, aiming at making our dreams come true and making our lives better. However the money
once again wasn't enough for a two meters tall lady as me and the rent in Wimpleton was almost one million a month.

I quickly move in a hotel, in Paddikton and I start working again as a whore in Sussex. Well, I couldn't go on waiting: "Hold your money" Pierre said, when I called him. At the hotel they almost broke the door, I remember putting all my suitcases against it, in order to sleep
safe. I was scared alone, I leave everything and I go back to Larissa with borrowed money, to my parents, totally disappointed. In London, one night I was almost raped and I was running in the streets barefoot. I went to work at Madam Jojo's and the result was that I was taken, without even a condom by the producer, after getting me drunk with champagne. He would like me to be his steady for one year or so and then to get me to work for him. Well. Shit thing!

The blows when I returned to Greece hit me ceaselessly. My parents after my flop almost killed me. I discovered the hypocrisy in all its greatness within 30 days. So here we go.
"You should come and stay for 6 months", my mother used to say. Well, I must inform you that once I returned to my parents' house, within 5 days I was even afraid to sleep. My father was staring at my breasts and I generally felt that... I should find a new place to stay in Athens, immediately. One night, my father and my brother meant to hurt me. I managed to get away with affectation. I didn't dare to return to Larissa ever again.

In Athens I moved in a place in the center of Exarcheia and I started working again. I transformed into a chestnut - haired girl and I was caught in the very act again and again. Being desperate, I ask for financial help from musicians. No one even had the guts to visit me to boost my morale. No one!

I was eating roasted chick - peas at a bar at the square, the "WUNDERBAR" but furious as I was by the circumstances, I gave my most historical live concert at the Small Music Theatre, with the Velvoids as my support group, a powerful rock'n'roll group with my friend Vice Lesley (ex-star star) as a singer.

Some problems regarding the organization made me object and ask my audience to take their money back and to stay and listen to what they could listen if they wanted. I thank them.

I was out of money; I didn't dare going out on Solonos street and with borrowed money from my parents (yes, from my parents!) I made my papers so that I could work officially as a whore in bordels. I feel I am loosing my rights as Dimmen, so, secretly from the world of prostitution I organize and participate in various live performances.

Remarkable was my performance at the ODD, however I am sad that nothing is moving in a wild pace and because of all that pressure I decide to shave my head and leave for Paris, where free and alone I was singing in the streets, inside taxis, in Louvre I shook an entire school when I gave my photo camera to a very pretty boy to immortalize me with my personal vibrator in my mouth ABSOLUTE TRASH & FREE! Paris was not the same any more. I didn't want to perform at the Kata bar, I didn't feel like it, while I tried to make an agreement with JOY'S CLUB XXX but I didn't make it. It was as if it had disappeared. I spent the summer almost alone, in Athens going out now and then for a coffee with a friend of mine, a photographer named Leonidas, with Dimi, Elina and Thanos.

I also had endless free time to listen to the music at home. My crisis involving breaking things was developing gradually and then, on a passion explosion I decide to take a trip to Spain. A meditation trip. I didn't understand much. I lost my mobile phone, my money, I went there to atone in some way, I walked all around Madrid barefoot in order to get stronger. I came back exhausted aiming at completing one
more work waiting in the making. I recorded the "TO KNOW YOU" at the former Ihourgeio with the help of a very good sound engineer and musician Nikos Stefanakis. I single out this work because my pieces are intense experiences of the late years.

STEFANIA DIMMEN'S "DIAVOLOSPERMA" is due to be released sometime in the future.

u22.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.14 KB
 Viewed:  20184 Time(s)

u22.jpg

mahisehar

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: 12-10-2013, 08:07    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

The club Nostromo, which was founded in 1999, can justly be called a real shelter for alternative music. There were many brilliant concerts in the past (Clan of Xymox, Garden of Delight, Das Ich, ASP, This Morn' Omina, The Dust of Basement to name just a few) not to mention wonderful parties with high quality industrial&electro music. Additional advantage is the décor and atmosphere of the club which make the place a real treat.

Last edited by mahisehar on 07-01-2016, 12:57; edited 1 time in total
sanwal

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: 04-10-2014, 05:43    Post subject: nice Quote selected Reply with quote

I also had endless free time to listen to the music at home. My crisis involving breaking things was developing gradually and then, on a passion explosion I decide to take a trip to Spain. A meditation trip. I didn't understand much. I lost my mobile phone, my money, I went there to atone in some way, I walked all around Madrid barefoot in order to get stronger. I came back exhausted aiming at completing one
more work waiting in the making. I recorded the "TO KNOW YOU" at the former Ihourgeio with the help of a very good sound engineer and musician Nikos Stefanakis. I single out this work because my pieces are intense experiences of the late years.

STEFANIA DIMMEN'S "DIAVOLOSPERMA" is due to be released sometime in the future.
Forum Index » About the site » Articles » STEFANIA DIMMEN (excerpt from DIAVOLOSPERMA book)

Jump to: