Joined: 11 Apr 2004
|Posted: 19-07-2004, 08:58 Post subject: READ IT !! - Rules and info
|1. If any user has their posts deleted constantly, they are given a gift in a form of a warning.
2. Any off topics that may develop into some interesting discussion are separated. In other cases they are deleted. You're not allowed to offtop (that is to write posts not connected to the topic). If you write an answer to a specific topic, please stick to it. Instead of writing "And by the way, I want to know this or that" , you are kindly requested to create a new topic.
3. When the discussion in connected to the climates, please let them be connected to it (whatever that means). Any beer, make-up or others are supposed to be found in the "others" section.
4. Forum called "Music" is about music.
5. As to posts that do not enrich the topic, such as "ok", "buahahaha", "you're right", "lol", "rotfl" and so on, they will be deleted. They just make a lot of mess.
6. Treat other users in a way you'd like to be treated. Culture is what we seek here, so try not to be vulgar. If you criticize somebody or something, don't use invectives and try not to make it personal. Such problems should be solved via PM or your personal communicator. When you're acting according to some commonly acceptable rules of good behavior and certain social norms, you may be sure that no one will question what you're doing on the page.
7. Love your mods as if they were your siblings and your admin even more (and make sure it's not the other way round)
8. If any post breaks the rules, is repeated or is spam - just look at the beautiful icon with an exclamation mark, thanks to which you can report the given post to the mods. Use it well and wise - keeping order here is also your job.
9. Any information on concerts, events, your albums reviews should be put in the section "INFORMATION FOR US"
10. As to poetry - one topic=one poem. Otherwise posts will be deleted.
11. You're encouraged to report any problems connected with both the site and forum to me (Ergo) via e-mail or gg (don't forget to enclose the error message if any such thing appears on your screen)
12. Need any help? Contact the administrator or one of the moderators.
13. You have 30 minutes to edit your post. After that your massage is blocked and cannot be changed anymore.
14. You can add some photos to all of the site's galleries (if you have rights to these photos and they are suitable for the topic of the gallery) but remember to inform the mods about it to get it confirmed.
15. Each user gets access to their own gallery (where they can store 12 photos/images) - on condition they have written 10 posts (which is checked automatically).
16. I'm open to any suggestions connected with the site, reviews or gallery. You just have to come up with some sensible idea. Writing your own reviews is also much welcome, as well as any news on concerts held both in Poland and abroad.
17. If you have anything worth noticing : photos, poems, your own pictures etc. and you think it should be given its own place on the site, just inform us about it. Maybe we could find some place for a new section or gallery.