FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  <strong>Gallery</strong>Gallery  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INDEX PAGE

Poszukujemy osób, które jeśli mają ku temu ochotę zajęły się publicystyką, recenzjami płyt muzycznych, korektą stylistyczną tekstów, redagowaniem biografii zespołów, newsami oraz wszystkim tym, co wam przyjdzie do głowy, a uważacie, iż powinno znaleźć swoje miejsce na portalu. kontakt: admin@darknation.eu
Ostatnio na forum
1. Forum zdechło?
04-02-18, 04:25 - Piottr
3. Ambient Collage #8
30-11-16, 02:06 - yy28
4. Ambient Collage #7
29-05-16, 21:05 - yy28
5. Mgla (The Mist)
04-05-16, 15:00 - Vexatus
6. Achaja
04-05-16, 14:54 - Vexatus
Forum Index » Art » Poetry » drama
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scheria

PostPosted: 29-07-2004, 00:07    Post subject: drama Quote selected Reply with quote

I know that there are many pieces of writing that make one think about his/her destiny and for me this is one of them:

[glow=olive:6da7b7dea2]One day-like any other day
one day we go dumb
one day we go blind
one day we go deaf
one day we were born
one day we shall die
the same day, the same second[/glow:6da7b7dea2]

I hope You will enjoy it...if it is really one to be enjoyed....
For those who don't know this is taken form "murder in the cathedral' (by T.S.Eliot)

greetings

[ Dodano: 29-07-04, 01:20 ]
not so long time ago I used to think that poetry, literature is unnecassary, I used to think that what people write is so obvious and what's obvious should not be written down or said.... but isn't comforting to know that you are not the only one in this world who does not know what to do with life?, that you are not the only one with the same doubts and uncertainties....
What I am aiming at is that..... I appreciate all those who moved my samll world with their big words....
The only thing that makes me sad is .... why is there so much grief, anger and unhappines in lyrics ... ? I guess this is one of the questions that will remain unanswered but still it is worth thinking over, don't you think ?
seth

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: 29-07-2004, 13:36    Post subject: Re: drama Quote selected Reply with quote

scheria wrote:

The only thing that makes me sad is .... why is there so much grief, anger and unhappines in lyrics ... ? I guess this is one of the questions that will remain unanswered but still it is worth thinking over, don't you think ?

In my opinion it's like that because, when we feel those 'bad feelings' like anger, sadness, nostalgia, longing, our sensitiveness is 'bigger'. I think I can say that we feel those emotions stronger, deeper in our soul.
What I've noticed from my emotional life is that I can feel grief or regret more than contrary feelings like happiness, joyful etc. I hope you will understand what I have on my mind ... :p

PS this several lines are to me quite good point to start again thinking about my fate/ destiny ... thx for posting it here ! :-)
Saga

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: 01-08-2004, 18:42    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

I agree but I want to say my piece here. Unfortunatelly people usually hasn't any strong needing to cry out the positive feelings - when everything's ok we use to take this grace in silent because we deserve it... We use to perceive our emotions when something's screwing up. And then we just start to claim loudly our right of "worthful life"
Sad but true ;)
Happiness isn't as imaginative as sadness
seth

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: 08-08-2004, 18:31    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

Saga wrote:
Sad but true ;)
Happiness isn't as imaginative as sadness

yeah! (unfortunately) it's right ..

I don't know why people can't express their positive feelings as well as these negative ones ... maybe it's the reason why I like much more those sad poems than those happy or describing happiness and nature ...
what's more usually I don't like most of 'happy' poems .. they just don't act on me ... on my psyche :]
but sad, love poems are very beautiful ... it's what I like the most !

PS if there are some mistakes in my English-language post, don't heed to it. I am not perfect in English :P
SeeMoon

PostPosted: 22-09-2004, 15:33    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

Did anybody saw "Bang Bang You Are Dead" - nice stuff.
tanagranoizz

PostPosted: 22-11-2004, 02:10    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

Quote:

maybe the secret lies in the words "good things are best enjoyed in silence".
one is inclined to write about the "bad stuff" because that depicts things that need reconsidering, rethinking and to be sorted out in a different way than they had been before.

[ Added: 22-11-04, 02:12 ]
Quote:
In my opinion it's like that because, when we feel those 'bad feelings' like anger, sadness, nostalgia, longing, our sensitiveness is 'bigger'. I think I can say that we feel those emotions stronger, deeper in our soul.
What I've noticed from my emotional life is that I can feel grief or regret more than contrary feelings like happiness, joyful etc. I hope you will understand what I have on my mind ... :p

yeah, you are very "goth". you are happy when feeling sad. isn't that like part of the definition? ;)
Forum Index » Art » Poetry » drama

Jump to: