FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  <strong>Gallery</strong>Gallery  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INDEX PAGE

Poszukujemy osób, które jeśli mają ku temu ochotę zajęły się publicystyką, recenzjami płyt muzycznych, korektą stylistyczną tekstów, redagowaniem biografii zespołów, newsami oraz wszystkim tym, co wam przyjdzie do głowy, a uważacie, iż powinno znaleźć swoje miejsce na portalu. kontakt: admin@darknation.eu
Ostatnio na forum
1. Forum zdechło?
04-02-18, 04:25 - Piottr
3. Ambient Collage #8
30-11-16, 02:06 - yy28
4. Ambient Collage #7
29-05-16, 21:05 - yy28
5. Mgla (The Mist)
04-05-16, 15:00 - Vexatus
6. Achaja
04-05-16, 14:54 - Vexatus
Forum Index » General chat » Music » New psyclon nine ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ergo
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: 21-10-2006, 16:37    Post subject: New psyclon nine ? Quote selected Reply with quote

Did you listen to new Psyclon Nine material , (some parts available on myspace )?

I think its a total disaster ... the guys seem to be unable to settle if they want to be a metal band or electro freaks. Their previous material was interesting, now all i can say its average at most. maybe they didn't had enough time or were just out of good ideas. it looks like they were oblieged to make some new cd, and they created something horrible like "Crwn Thy Frnicatr".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name Tlen login
outlaw_scumfuk

PostPosted: 02-05-2007, 23:46    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

that cd personally makes me want to stab myself repeatedly in the face....not good..or maybe for some of you it would be a good thing..frankly i dont care...however the cd is a discrace to the plastic that was used to make it...what a waste of valuble resources...i feel sorry for the trees whom have suffered a horrid death due to this trash....it is marshalls way of saying "fuck you im going to take a dieahrea dump all over this scene" in reality it is rather sad..next thing yo9u know they are on the warped tour...damn and to think i ever bought their music...however with all of that said i still will continue to play the first cd..because it is good

nuff said
Ergo
Administrator

PostPosted: 03-05-2007, 10:06    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

there is a review on DarkNation , and it was rated as pretty lame stuff :]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype Name Tlen login
outlaw_scumfuk

PostPosted: 03-05-2007, 19:48    Post subject: Quote selected Reply with quote

i do agree :]
Forum Index » General chat » Music » New psyclon nine ?

Jump to: