FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  <strong>Gallery</strong>Gallery  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INDEX PAGE

Poszukujemy osób, które jeśli mają ku temu ochotę zajęły się publicystyką, recenzjami płyt muzycznych, korektą stylistyczną tekstów, redagowaniem biografii zespołów, newsami oraz wszystkim tym, co wam przyjdzie do głowy, a uważacie, iż powinno znaleźć swoje miejsce na portalu. kontakt: admin@darknation.eu
Ostatnio na forum
1. Forum zdechło?
04-02-18, 04:25 - Piottr
3. Ambient Collage #8
30-11-16, 02:06 - yy28
4. Ambient Collage #7
29-05-16, 21:05 - yy28
5. Mgla (The Mist)
04-05-16, 15:00 - Vexatus
6. Achaja
04-05-16, 14:54 - Vexatus
Forum Index » About the site » Articles » Stefania Dimmen - interview (winter 2006)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gothycka Mucha

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: 18-12-2006, 14:47    Post subject: Stefania Dimmen - interview (winter 2006) Quote selected Reply with quote

Gothycka Mucha: What happened to you during last few months?

Stefania Dimmen: I have prepared my 4th studio album called DANGER. It is my most excellent album, beside the stunning in my opinnion CLEAN & DIRTY piano work. DANGER is more punk in psychomood with a 70's breathe, it reminds me in some ways those Babe Ruth days and it isn't yet very ready. Can you imagine it?

I have a very special guest in this album - Neal X of Sigue Sigue Sputnik. He promised me he will play guitar in one of new songs titled Dead which includes all the fears we are close to when we realise how precious is when you're in love with someone and on the other side how dangerous it is when you have just to realize it Huh?

And under the circumstances of difficult surviving life... Oh my God! I am very proud of DANGER because of strong characters involved, like my session guitar bass man Joe Woo (a member of a group called Fuzzy Buzz) and my blues guitarman Dragan Vasilijev (very independent musician) and Lady Sofia - a friend from my prostitute side of life. We have a duett in an excellent song called Military Sauce. You have to listen to it! It includes a bite of junkyard feeling alive and kicking! [laughter]

I play tambourine like tambourine man and I'm singing blues and I'm so excited really!

GM: Do you plan to present this material live?

SD: I don't know. I confess after all this I am very tired. I don't know.

GM: Is it true that in Greece you weren't allowed to play piano and present your [b]CLEAN & DIRTY?[/b]

SD: Yes, and I really don't know why. Now my fingers are weak they lost the opportunity to see me on piano. Piano needs practice everyday and I gave back my piano because I had terrible problems in the neighbourhood. Nevermind.

GM: What do you think about youself?

SD: I am a very intense woman, I like to try, I like to taste, I love to be suspicious of everything. I don't care of my life, I live for single moments, I want the audience to know about what I'm doing! I don't know a petticular way and you will help me don't ya?

GM: Something more in the end?

SD: One of DANGER lyrics is not my own. It's an indian prayer for hope, love and other things. For eveyone, to feel fine in his ordinary life.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love,
Where there is injury, pardon
Where there is doubt, faith,
Where there is despair, hope,
Where there is darkness, light,
Where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much
seek to be consoled as to console,
not so much to be understood as to understand,
not so much to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
it is in dying that we awake to eternal life.

DSCF0758.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  63.52 KB
 Viewed:  1862 Time(s)

DSCF0758.jpg

Forum Index » About the site » Articles » Stefania Dimmen - interview (winter 2006)

Jump to: